If you are are CardConnect (Dash Payments) customer and receive an email or notification about a customer who was refunded an transaction directly through their credit card company, there is a way through CardPointe, you can gather more information and even be notified when a chargeback occurs.
FYI: If you need to reverse an invoice in Dash because of a Chargback, learn how to do this here.
First you will need to login to your CardPointe account:
- Select the Reporting drop down, then click Chargebacks
- From here, you can access the transaction # which can be searched in Dash via the Transaction Search Report
Need more help?
- For more information regarding your chargeback or to respond to a dispute, please reference your case number and contact the applicable team below:
- If your merchant number begins with 5444, 7130, or 9125 please dial 866-637-5467.
- For all other merchant numbers, please dial 800-672-5007.
- If the chargeback in question is for a pin based debit transaction or if you have any other questions, please call our Merchant Solutions team at 877-828-0720
- In CardPointe you can also get set up for Notifications when Chargebacks occur