Customers that purchase a product or have an employee check into a program can have a sticker/label printed with the participant's name, name of class enrolled for or product purchased.
The following information will be printed, if available:
- Customer Name (optional)
- Event Name & Time (optional)
- Product Name (optional)
- Pass Name/ Uses left (optional)
- Class | Team | Camp Name (optional)
Print sticker options are conditional upon having the Sticker Printing addon enabled.
The model of the printer we are using currently is Zebra GK420d (but there might be a newer version available).
Create a printer with the PrinterID '5####' and service Type PrintNode from the Integrations page using the instructions below:
Linking Dash & PrintNode
- Setup your Zebra Printer by installing drivers from their website
- Setup your printer with PrintNode.
- Install the PrintNode Application from their Website
- Login to the PrintNode Application with your Dash provided credentials
You need to activate the sticker printing add-on to receive PrintNode Credentials
- In the printers tab, you will find all printers with detected drivers.
- Disable all printers by default and enable only the Zebra Printer you wish to connect.
- Add your printer to the table above with the ID from the PrintNode Application.
- Make sure your new printer is using the PrintNode service type in the table above and is stationed at the correct Dash location.
Above the printers table in the integrations tab is a select for default sticker printer. This is a per computer setting. After you set this reload any page and then that should print to the specified printer.
Adjusting the rotation, font size and top-margin settings in Company Settings integrations tab.
- Rotate Stickers: True
- Sticker Margin: 200
- Sticker Base Font Size: 40
The following methods will print a sticker:
Point of Sale/Cash Register
Enable "print sticker on purchase" setting from the Product page for POS items like Public Skate.
Product prints when purchased through POS at the facility with a printer.
- If a punch pass is used to purchase a product, usage is printed on the sticker.
- Product purchase will still work at a computer station with no printer.
- Can print team roster stickers from a group roster
- Can print special makeup flagged sticker from a group roster
Camp & Class Checkin
- Automatically prints stickers if the facility has a sticker printer
- Event roster stickers are flagged (makeup) if the event is not today
- Can print event roster stickers from the event roster
- Event Type's registration product must have the 'prints stickers' setting enabled to print when purchasing
- Prints stickers on check-in should the Event Type's registration product have the 'prints stickers' setting enabled
- You can also disable or enable sticker printing for a particular Resource in Resource settings.