- Customer Name (optional)
- Event Name & Time (optional)
- Product Name (optional)
- Pass Name/ Uses left (optional)
- Class | Team | Camp Name (optional)
The model of the printer we are using currently is Zebra GK420d (but there might be a newer version available).
Direct link to Installing the PrintNode Client for Windows https://www.printnode.com/en/docs/installation/windows
Linking Dash & PrintNode
- Setup your Zebra Printer by installing drivers from their website
- Setup your computer with PrintNode.
- Install the PrintNode Application from their Website
- During the PrintNode setup process when you get to "Select Additional Tasks" if you are using Windows please select "Install PrintNode as a Windows Service".
- Login to the PrintNode Application with your Dash provided credentials
You need to activate the sticker printing add-on to receive PrintNode Credentials
- In the printers tab, you will find all printers with detected drivers.
- Disable all printers by default and enable only the Zebra Printer you wish to connect.
- Add your printer to the table above with the ID from the PrintNode Application.
- Make sure your new printer is using the PrintNode service type in the table above and is stationed at the correct Dash location.
- Rotate Stickers: True
- Sticker Margin: 200
- Sticker Base Font Size: 40
Enable "print sticker on purchase" setting from the Product page for POS items like Public Skate.
Product prints when purchased through POS at the facility with a printer.
- If a punch pass is used to purchase a product, usage is printed on the sticker.
- Product purchase will still work at a computer station with no printer.
- Can print team roster stickers from a group roster
- Can print special makeup flagged sticker from a group roster
Camp & Class Checkin
- Automatically prints stickers if the facility has a sticker printer
- Event roster stickers are flagged (makeup) if the event is not today
- Can print event roster stickers from the event roster
- Event Type's registration product must have the 'prints stickers' setting enabled to print when purchasing
- Prints stickers on check-in should the Event Type's registration product have the 'prints stickers' setting enabled
- You can also disable or enable sticker printing for a particular Resource in Resource settings.