With this feature you can take an existing booking and roll it over to a different time, keeping the same customer and the same relative dates for the events. When copying the event, you have the option of changing the name and the fees associated to the events if you choose.
How It Works
Once you find the booking you are interested in copying, you will see this icon next to it. You can also see this icon when you are viewing the booking details.
Once you have clicked the copy icon you are presented with the option to do the following:
- Booking name
- Start date for new booking
- Rate structure of new booking
- Copy rates: This will copy the exact rates in each event of the original booking and create an open invoice for the customer.
- Use current default rates: This option will add any applicable fees flagged as "Auto Add" in the Booking options for each event and create an open invoice.
- Increase rates by percentage: If you would like to copy the same products and rate structures used in the original booking but increase them all by a percentage, you can select this option.
After clicking continue, you will see a list of proposed new events that were similar to the old ones. Once you have made any adjustments to the schedule, click Save.
Once you have made the copy, we have added some new icons to the Booking Manager search page to be aware of.