The main Products page allows you to create, search, add a discount or program to any product in the database.
To access the main Products page you can either type in "Products" in the global search or in the Settings section (gear icon) in the upper right hand corner, there is a Products area.
To create a new product, you will need to click the "+" icon. Here is a more in depth article on how to do this.
To begin searching for a product, you can either leave the Product Name box blank, which will pull up all products.
- If you are looking for a specific product, you can type in part of the name.
- To help narrow down your search, you can select a specific category and sub category if you like. For example, I may want to view all Team fees that we have set up currently.
- You can also search products by a specific GL Code or discount code that have been assigned to it.
- Locations: If specific products have been assigned to locations because of tax or different pricing reasons, you can select to view this by typing in a location and pressing the toggle to "Show Product Locations".
- Tax Info: You can display products that have tax added to it and what the rates are if you turn this toggle on.