The Kiosk now has the ability to manage facility/location access and allows customers to check into events.
In order to have access to pull up the full Checkin Kiosk in Dash, go to the Company Settings page, click on Location on the left hand side and down at the bottom of the page you will see an option to "Require Membership or Pass to check in". This toggle can be turned off at each individual location. In some cases, you may only want to display the Account Management Kiosk but in others you may use the Checkin style.
From the Company Settings page, there is a Kiosk & Checkin section where there are global settings for the Kiosk. These settings are:
- Enable check in alerts for - there are multiple options under this setting where you can choose what you want the kiosk to alert on.
- Early Check in Limit - this setting limits how long before an event a customer can check in.
- Late Check in Limit - this setting limits how long after an event has started a customer can check in.
- Minor Check in - there are three options allow, allow with warning, or do not allow.
- Custom Sounds - Dash comes with default sounds for a successful minor checking in, a successful adult checking in and for any unsuccessful check in. You can override these sounds and provide your own.
- Adult opt out - This toggle can be used if you want to allow adults to opt out in providing their birth date upon creating an account. Note: This will cause issues when this customer needs to register for a program that has a birth date range assigned to it.
There are two ways you can have a customer check into your facility:
- Memberships: To create a membership that enables facility access:
- Create a membership product.
- Turn on the “Enable Check in” switch.
- In the "Available Location" field select the locations the membership can be used for access.
- Passes: To create a pass that enables facility access:
- Create a new Pass.
- In the "Available Locations" field select the locations the membership can be used for access.
- Turn on the “Enable pass to be used to facility/location check in” switch.
The kiosk now has a setting screen where you can select the type of kiosk to present to your customers. There are three options:
- Full Kiosk - Shows account creation, account management and check in options.
- Checkin Kiosk - Shows just the check in functionality.
- Account Management Kiosk - Shows the account creation and account management options.
When a customer checks in, the kiosk will show upcoming events they can join. When a customer joins an event they will be automatically added to the roster for that event. If the customer is already registered for an event the kiosk will show the event and check them in.
You can view all of the Checkin's by typing in "Online Events" in the global search box. Change the Event Type drop down to Checkin and choose the dates you are wanting to view.