In Dash, you can convert an individual customer (participant/contact) account into an organization customer account and vice versa.
Use caution when converting individuals because some data will be lost; memberships, history (seasons, waivers, check-ins, suspensions), customer photo, passes, notes, tags and most profile fields. Organization customer accounts do not include those options.
Converting a Customer to Organization:
- From the individual customer profile page that you would like to convert, click the "3-dot" button and then "Convert to Organization".
- You will be prevented from converting customers that have family members. Click the "X's" to disconnect the family members before converting.
- The customer's First and Last name will now be the Organization Name.
- The primary Email, primary Phone number and Address will be brought over.
- A Contact name and Phone number can be added.
- Uploaded Files, Payment Information and Invoices are brought over as well.
Converting an Organization to Individual Customer:
- From the organization profile page that you would like to convert, click the "Options" button and then "Convert to Individual".
- Click "OK" when ready.
- The individual customer will need a valid last name saved. Organizations only have a forename.
- Gender will be required
- Address may need to be required if saving as a Participant customer type.