A suspension can be added to a customer's profile for a variety of reasons. For example, there may have been an incident during an event or perhaps they have not paid their fees on time. Regardless of the reason, you can add a suspension from the Customer Profile page.
- On the left hand side under the "More" Tab, click the Suspend button.
- Add the date the "Action" occurred on and how long the Suspension will be for.
- Enter in what the Foul was, if applicable.
- Choose the roster the player is on when the suspension occurred and any notes about the suspension you want to have on the account.
- Hit Save.
- When a customer is suspended, they will appear on the Daily Checklist on the date they are usually scheduled to be there as an alert to your staff (game, class, or camp event).
- The suspended player will appear on the roster with a "Suspended" message next to them.
- The customer that has been suspended will not be able to access their Online account during their suspension.
- Team managers can see if anyone on their team has an active suspension.
Player Suspension Report
This report allows you to view customers who have suspensions on their account at any given time period. It can be found by clicking on All Reports and on the left side selecting Customer and then Suspensions report or typing "Suspensions" in the global Search Box