DASH now supports card printing without any 3rd party software. Please see the following help page for the optional card printing feature built into the DASH Console.
DASH supports both full player cards with picture and bar code or the smaller key-chain style cards that usually include only a bar code registered on the customer. DASH will load the customers profile when a player card is swiped or scanned and will track that they have entered the facility. Any suspensions, money issues, expired memberships and other important information will be displayed at the top of the customer profile when their card is scanned.
If you want to print player cards directly from DASH, please refer to set-up document below.
Both magnetic (track 1 only) and bar code cards are supported for scanning customer cards.
The barcode for both card types must be formatted as follows:
CIDxxxxxxxx (where the X's are any length of numbers)
For Example: CID000232 or CID394993
If using a magnetic stripe (as found on credit cards) the track should include a carriage return at the end of the number.
Swiping a customers card will track their facility usage and also pull up their customer profile in SAM for verification purposes.
Installation (ID Edge Use Only)
Note: recommended bar code format is Code 39.
Your installation will be performed by the idedge technical contact. Self installations are not supported.
Card printing integration is supported through Jolly Tech product ID Flow. The following versions are known to work:
ID Flow version 5 enterprise
ID flow version 6 premier
(standard, corporate and business version do NOT support the commandline interface)
- Please download and install the DASH Jolly integration program: Install Zip
- Extract zip file.
- Copy the sit-printcard.exe file to the directory where CommandLine.exe file resides. Usually:
- C:\Program Files\Jolly Technologies\ID Flow\
- Copy your card design file (jps) to the same directory and rename it to sportsit.jps. A sample card design file sportsit.jps has been included with the zip file.
- DASH supports the ability to assign a design file per membership. You can specify an alternate card design file by entering it at the membership product (Settings -> Products and search for product).
- Change the .JXML file extension to automatically open up with with the sit-printcard.exe file.
- Right click on the playercard.jxml file -> click properties -> click "change" button and find and select the sit-printcard.exe
The system is now setup to print the player cards. You can now login to DASH and click the "Print Player Card" button.
Here is a list of files included in the archive and their purpose
sportsit.jps - design file for card printing in DASH
sit-printcard.exe - program that relays the xml file to the CommandLIne.exe file.
playercard.jxml - Sample xml file with fields that can be imported from DASH.
Sample XML File
ID Flow Enterprise Edition is required to integrate with DASH. A sample invoice of cost of software and setup is attached below.
DASH integrates with the Jolly Technology card printing software only. To talk to someone about ordering a Jolly card printing system, please contact:
Dianne Lippoldt | Sales Representative | ID Edge Inc
Existing Customers & Technical Support
John Davis | Tech Support | ID EDGE