You can create dates ahead of time where no events should be scheduled in each location. Users need Company Account Settings and Season Management authorizations in order to access the Blackout Dates Management page
This prevents the following from placing events on those dates:
- Calendar's New Event create page (Rentals, Blocks, Birthday Parties, etc)
- Booking Manager
- League Scheduler
- Class & Camp Schedulers
To get to the Blackout Manage page:
- Start typing "blackout dates" in the global search box or from the Settings drop down go to the Company Settings page. On the left hand side there is a Blackout Dates section where you can create new dates and see any existing dates. Alternatively, you can manage dates through the Class & Camp Scheduler page.
- Click the "+" button to create a new Blackout Date.
- Enter the date and Location. You can select a single Location, All Locations or hold Ctrl/Cmd and click to choose multiple Locations.
- Select Save Blackout Date when done.