Links to outside websites can be added to your Tools page in Dash. That way users can quickly access external company resources while logged into Dash from any device. The Link Names are selectable from the Global Search.
To edit this page, you have to have "Company Settings" authorization.
- Click on the Settings button in the upper right hand corner. Select Company Settings.
- Go to External Links Tab.
- Click on the + button to create a new Link
- Enter a Link Name
- Enter or paste the Link URL
- Enter a Link Order number (lower numbers will appear first. i.e. 1-9, in that order)
- Click Save Link
- Sign Out and Sign In again for the Global Search option to update with the new Link Name.
- Team Portal - internal company site (we recommend google sites)
- Training Site - internal training documentation
- New Email - link to company email account
- HR Site/Online Payroll Login
- Facebook Login - JUST KIDDING ;-)
- Paypal Manager - manager.paypal.com
- Owners Forum - LinkedIn groups for Owners and Managers