Check out our Webinar where we went over the new scheduler and how it works.
Auto Save feature
Every time you move to a new step OR you reload the scheduling page, the work is saved. If for some reason you close the League Scheduler tab without publishing, the work will get saved in the database. The next time you go to the League Scheduler page, it will detect you have a saved session and will ask if you want to reload it. You can even use a different computer or different browser and get back to the session.
Auto Logout Prevented
The League Scheduler will disable the inactivity auto logout while you are working on within the scheduling tool.
- Multiple leagues are now supported and the league selection control is now a multi-league input.
- A new option to "Allow Interleague Play" within a league is available. All games will be scheduled between teams within a league but checking this option will allow for editing a game and select a team in one of the other leagues. Normally only custom games have ALL teams in the select list.
- Randomize the resource used and the start time available after selecting leagues. This means it will ignore the priority specified on the resource select page.
- Previously, resources and times would be assigned by priority resource and allocating times in chronological order until all slots are filled. This latter model doesn't work well for multi-league scheduling. The first league (sorted by name) would get all the priority resource slots before moving to another league.
The Matrix Page
- Most columns in the table are sortable. The day header had to be removed to make this work.
- A search box has been added and works as a filter for the table.
- The link to the team is now a link icon rather than a "T".
- A team notes icon appears to the right. It includes the Team Manager name(s) and any Team Notes. Clicking the icon results in a pop up with this information.
- The Team Notes also appear at the bottom of the page. The formatting has changed slightly
- The Week is calculated as the number of weeks since the start date
- Double header checking is done dynamically and the 2nd game (and 3rd, 4th, etc of the day) is highlighted with an orange background color AND a "DH" badge
- When adding custom games, you must choose which league to attach the game.
- Blackout dates are respected and shifted to next week (only for leagues that play on the same day per week).
- The Highlight Teams option has been moved to allow for a larger list of team names.