To access the User's profile page, you can either start typing in "users" in the global search box or go to the Settings link in the right hand corner of Dash and click Employee on the left hand side and select "Users".
- In order to edit or create an employee in Dash, you must have the Employee Management authorization.
- From the main Users listing page, select the User you want to edit.
- On the left hand side, there is a User Roles area. Press this to view all of the Roles.
- Once you try to add a role, you will be prompted to type in your password to authenticate it.
- Once the account has been verified, you can either place a checkbox to assign the role to all locations (if that applies to your company), or you can press the "authorized at no locations" to view the listing of locations and can choose which ones to assign them to.
- Once you have added all of the roles, this form will auto save, so you are good to go!