We have updated a few of the Employee/User pages to a new, updated look. Here are some highlights:
- You can now access the Employee list page by either typing in "Employee" or "User" in the global search box.
- The User maintenance page has been updated.
- The steps in creating a new User have changed. You first fill out a "Settings" window and then you will be prompted to add the "Roles" to the User.
- The User page now has been updated similarly to other newer pages in DASH where you can click on sections on the left hand side to view and edit.
- Roles can now be assigned to specific locations if you have more than one location in your business. For example, maybe you only want to allow a User to view the calendar or give refunds in a specific location.
- When a user is trying to access a page they do not have the authorization to view because they are logged into a specific location, they will now be stopped with a warning.