To assist us better in supporting you, sometimes we'll ask for a screenshot in order to clarify the issue. Here are some suggestions on how to accomplish this.
Recommended Screenshot Application
Monosnap. Allows you to capture full screen, part of the screen, or a selected window. Highlight important details and edit before saving to a local folder of your choice.
Screenshot on Mac
- Press Shift-Command-3 to take a picture of the whole screen. To capture just part of the screen, press Shift-Command-4.
- To take a picture of a window, press Shift-Command-4-Space bar, move the pointer over the window, then click. To cancel, press Escape before you click.
- After you take a screenshot, it appears as a PNG file on your desktop.
Screenshot on PC
- Press PrtScn.
- Open Paint by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Paint.
- In Paint, on the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Paste.