The resources on the calendar page in DASH can be organized for each individual user's preference. For example, if someone manages leagues mostly, they may want to view the resources that will display the games prominently.
Here is how you can set your personal preferences for the calendar viewing:
- Go to the Calendar page
- On the bar where the dates are listed, there is an icon that has 3 lines and a down arrow, click on this and press "Settings".
- All of your location's resources will be listed with numbers next to them. Each number corresponds to a spot on the calendar and will be organized from left to right. Start with number "1" and number each of the resources depending on how you would like them displayed.
- When you are finished, press the "Save Options" button.
- There's a checkbox to save calendar resource preferences globally (across all users in DASH). You need Company Account Settings authorization to set the global preferences.
- If you have multiple locations, you will need to do this for each location.