Disclaimer: Make sure you have completed the Initial Set-up Process before you try and set up a New Booking.
- Click on the Calendar option from the top menu bar.
- Find the date, time and resource and press your cursor on the time you are interested in starting your booking. You will see a different window that will ask if you want to create a single event or use the Booking Manager. Press the "Use Booking Manager" Button.
- You can search the customer by typing in their name or by their Customer ID # or create a new customer if needed.
- Click the "+" to add a new booking or if you have an existing Booking for this customer, they would appear below.
- Type the name of your Booking and select the Event Type you would like to use. Click "Save New Booking" button.
- The next screen will allow you to edit the event settings such as resource, time, rate, etc. If it is a one day event, select the proper event start and end time.
- Daily Repeat: Switch the toggle to Daily. If you want it to repeat every day for a set date.
- Weekly Repeat: Switch the toggle to Weekly. If you would like an event to repeat weekly for a specific day (Tuesday) for 4 weeks for example, here is that would look.
- Repeating Events: Click the toggle to turn on the repeat option (Note: the date above will be the 1st date of the series).
- Fees: All fees that meet the requirements set at the resource's booking options will appear automatically after you set the date and time of your booking. You can select which ones you want to include and delete the ones you do not. If you would like to charge an additional fee not listed, you can type this in the free form box and that product will appear. You can even add products to the Event Type which will appear as "suggested fees".
- Click "Save Event" when you are all done.
- If you delete or modify any of your events, the Invoiced amount will reflect these changes automatically. Also on the Invoice, it will display that these events no longer are occurring.
- The changes will automatically be reflected if there is an Edit or Deletion on the Contract.