You can create playoff games or second round tournament games ahead of time so your customers can see what game times to expect. These placeholder games can be created without a Home or Away team for matches where the opponents still need to be determined.
- Click on the Calendar at the time and resource that you want to create a playoff game.
- Select Game from the event types provided.
- Enter a description for the event. i.e. "Quarter Final 1" or "Coed 1A vs Coed 2B"
- Enter your resource and/or sub area and start/end time or duration.
- Select the Season
- Select the Level (allows this potential game event to appear on every team's schedule within that Level).
- Select Type: Playoff
- Make sure to Publish Online. Click Save.