From the main search box, start typing in "event" to view the Event Types set-up page. Select the Event Type you will be using for your Bookings or create a brand new one. You may use a variety of Event Types depending on your business (Wedding Event, Camp Site Rental, Indoor Field Rental, Outdoor Field Rental).
- From the Settings section, be sure you have the Option selected for "has invoicing and is rentable" in order to have this Event Type appear in the Booking Manager.
- Click the tab labeled Booking Settings.
- In the box, titled Additional Event Fee, you can start typing alternate products that you may add to the event. A good example for this could be a Lighting Fee if you do Outdoor rentals or tables and chairs. Again, this product would have to be already set up. Click the "+" to add more items.
- Under "Contract" start typing the word "contract" and you will see the available Jasper "Booking Contract".
- For the "Conditions of Use" type in what you would like your customers to see on the Contract that is specific to this Event Type.