Camp Transfer Within the Same Camp
Customers can be transferred or refunded within the same camp directly from the roster rather than the invoice. From the camp group:
- Click on the $ Amount to refund or transfer dates within the same camp group
- Unselect the dates and select new dates to register for
- Click Continue button when ready to add the transfer or refund to the shopping cart
- All of the customer's discounts for that camp (if any) will be added to the Shopping Cart for validation when transferring or refunding
Camp Transfer to Another Camp
If you need to transfer a customer from one camp to another camp, follow these steps:
- Go to the camp roster where the customer is currently enrolled.
- To the right of the customer's name, you can click on the "xfer" arrow.
- Search for and select the camp you are transferring the customer to.
- All of the events for the camp will display in the left "Transferring from" section. Unselect the events you want to reverse.
- Select the camp event(s) you are moving the participant to in the right "Transferring to" section and select Continue Transfer button.
- You can select additional dates if you want to add more events while transferring. The customer will need to pay for or be invoiced the difference.
To reverse a customer who is enrolled in a camp, follow these steps:
- Go to the camp roster and to the left of the customer's name, you can click on the amount paid to bring up the dates the customer is currently registered for.
- All of the events for the camp will display in the window. Unselect the events you want to reverse. Then press the "Continue" button.
- If the customers received any discounts or if you need to reverse any add-on's, you may need to go back to the original invoice and click the "R" next to these as well so they appear in the shopping cart.
- Once you are done adding items into your shopping cart, press Checkout.
- Choose your payment type (Refund Check, Credit Card, Account Credit or Cash back to the customer).
- Write a payment note explaining why they are receiving a refund and choose whether you want them to get the e-mail for the receipt.
- Submit Payment