The Registration Kiosk allows a customer to quickly create an account, add children, and sign an on-line waiver. Existing customers can also use the Kiosk to update any of their contact info, add children to their account, and update their waiver status.
The Kiosk can be accessed by typing "Kiosk" in the global search bar or by going to the Programs menu, opening Tools and selecting Kiosk. The Kiosk will open in a new tab.
- Starting on the Welcome page click "Register". Fill out your profile information and then click Next.
- Enter your contact information and click "Next". If creating a non-participant account this step is skipped. See "Permit contact-only sign up via Kiosk".
- Add additional phone contacts.
- Add minors to account, if any.
- If Waiver Collection is turned on then you will have to scroll to the bottom of the text field and enter your initials to continue.
- Click "Finish" to create account.
- Starting on the Welcome page click "Sign In". Enter your customer email and password to login. This is the same login information used when logging into DASH Online.
- Verify profile information. Click on the "Children" tab.
- Click on "Add Child".
- Enter the child's name, birthdate and gender. Then click "Continue".
- Initial the waiver for the child and click "Save".
- Starting on the Welcome page click 'Sign In". Enter your email and password to login. This is the same login information used when logging into DASH Online.
- Enter your initials and click "Sign Waiver".
- Verify profile information and add any additional children.