You can create single game events from the calendar. This is beneficial for first game schedules (before creating entire season), friendly games, or playoff matches. We recommend the League Scheduler for crafting your entire Season schedule.
Creating a game from the calendar
- From the Calendar click on the time frame of the resource you intend to place the game. And then select Game from the pop up menu.
- You can leave the description blank, unless you want to add playoff details like "Semi Final 1a vs 2b". This will be filled with the Home vs Away team names after saving the game event.
- Confirm the Location, Resource and choose "Entire Resource" or a Sub Resource.
- Confirm the Date. Enter the Start time and either the End time or duration.
- Select The Season and Level or Enter team IDs in the Home and Away fields.
- Choose the Type of game event.
- Regular will count towards the Season Standings.
- Friendly will not count towards the Season Standings.
- Playoff will count towards the Season Standings.
Once the Game Event is created you can click on the Tools menu and select "Create Similar Event" to schedule other teams from the same Level or create similar playoff matches.