You can create single camp events or an entire series from the calendar. We recommend using the Class and Camp Scheduler for crafting your entire Session schedules.
Creating a camp event from the calendar
- From the Calendar, click on the time frame of the resource you intend to place the event. And then select Camp from the pop up menu.
- Description: Can be left blank. It will pick up the camp name when saved.
- Confirm the Location, Resource and choose "Entire Resource" or a Sub Resource.
- Confirm the Date. Enter the Start time and either the End time or duration.
- If creating a camp series click the "Repeats" checkbox to open the repeat event options.
- Repeats: Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. If you choose Weekly you will be given a repeat on Day of the Week option to check.
- Enter Number of weeks or Until Date.
- Click Next to verify series. You can delete or modify events before clicking OK.
- Select the Season and Level. Then you can choose from the available camps within this level. If a season was not selected you will need to manually enter the camp ID.
- Event Capacity: This will limit the number of customers that can register for a given day. Not to be confused with the roster Min and Max.
- Choose whether to Publish Online or not. If the event is not published, customers will not see it on their DASH Online or subscribed calendars.
- Click "Save".
Once the Camp Event is created you can click on the Tools menu and select "Create Similar Event" to schedule other camps from the same Level or similar Levels.