- Go to the Programs menu and then press Classes. Click on the "New Class" button.
- Class Name: Choose a name specific to this class so you can differentiate it from other classes within this Level when searching. Also keep in mind the name will be on the customer's invoice.
- Location: Leave as the main location running this program.
- Season: Choose the season from the dropdown list.
- Level: Choose the specific level from the dropdown list.
- Type: Predefined as Class
- Fee: Will auto populate what was set at the Level. You can customize this class to use a different fee than the other classes within the Level.
- Responsible: When a customer is added to this class the Employee listed as "Responsible" will receive an automatic e-mail notification regarding the registration.
- Classifications: Will auto populate what was set at the Level.
- Classes: Will auto populate what was set at the Level. Can be manually adjusted for classes that will have fewer sessions due to a holiday or other restriction.
- Min/Max Roster Size: Be sure to enter a min and max number of players (on-line registration will close or Waitlist will start if max number of participants is reached).
- Start Date: Will auto populate what was set at the Level.
- Event Length: This is the default duration the Class Scheduler and Create Event will use when placing the class events on the calendar resource.
- Day of Week: Used for Class Scheduler and searching on Program Finder/Class Search.
- Registration Form: Will trump what is set at the Season or Level Maintenance page.
- Notes: When creating a class you can add a class note. After the class has been created, you can choose to add more notes that can be labeled as "private" which only can be seen on the admin side or "public" which can be seen by the customers in Dash Online.
- Private: Do not check this unless you want participants to join by invitation only.
- Allow online registration: If you want customers to register online, make sure this is set to "yes".
- Allow online messaging: Typically No for classes. This will allow the members of the class to send messages via Dash Online to each other. This is usually used for the Team function.
- Allow waitlist: Optional
Use the Class Scheduler feature to assign all of the classes to the calendar. You can also create a specific class event series directly from the calendar.
Instructors: Assign employee to event series, once it's created. This employee can subscribe to their calendar to view their coaching schedule.
Test in both the Dash Console and Online and to make sure everything comes up correctly.