Dash uses the PayflowPro Payment Gateway by Paypal in order to process credit cards in the software. This means that if you want to allow your customers to pay by credit card, then Dash must have a Paypal account synced to it.
Here is how to get this process started:
You will first need to contact a merchant provider and have them set up a merchant account for you. Keep in mind this is different than the Paypal account that will link to Dash. If you do not have a provider already, you can contact our preferred provider, Matt Ammer, who has worked hard for us to get the best rates possible for a lot of our Dash customers.
Once you have selected your merchant provider, please provide them this list of processors that are supported by Paypal.
– TSYS (Vital/VisaNet)--Recommended Processor!
– American Express Brighton
– Cielo Payments
– Elavon (NOVA)
– First Data Merchant Services (FDC) Nashville
– First Data Merchant Services (FDC) South
– First Data Merchant Services North (CardNet)
- Global Payment Central (MAPP)
– Global Payments East (NDC East)
– Litle & Co
– Paymentech - Salem
– Paymentech - Tampa
– Planet Payment
– World Pay
Once your merchant account is setup, your merchant provider should submit the VAR sheet or the following merchant information to Dash by emailing it to email@example.com.
We have two options you can choose from if you decide to go with our Paypal Partner account. Below are the set-up, monthly transaction, and the per transaction fee.
Paypal Option #1
Set up fee: $150.00
Monthly fee: $49.00
- 1,000 FREE transactions per month then each transaction over 1000 will be charged $0.08.
Paypal Option #2 (same as Paypal)
Set up fee: $99.00
Monthly fee: $25.00
- $0.10 per transaction (starting from first transaction).
** Prices above do NOT include the Dash $0.10 credit card transaction fee.
Once the Paypal account has been set up, synced to Dash, and tested, you will be ready to accept Credit Cards!