The Waiver Management system in Dash gives you the option of tracking who in your facility has an active Waiver in your system. You can do this by pressing the Paper Waiver button on their customer profile page when they fill out a waiver in person. If a customer has not signed a waiver or has an expired waiver and logs into their Dash Online account, they will be immediately prompted to sign a waiver for all family members on the account. Another option to have your customers sign their waivers is to use the Kiosk feature.
*Note that the Waiver you are setting up is for the entire company. The waiver system is not location specific.
Adding Waiver to System
In order to upload a waiver, you must have the "Legal Authorization" Role. Typically only one person per facility needs to have this specific role.
- Type in "Waiver Setup" in the global search box.
- If you are only editing the waiver status to inactive or active or changing the time period for signing, you can select the most recent (Current) waiver in the list.
- If you are needing to create a brand new waiver, you will need to click the Copy button or press the "+" button to start from scratch.
- Type a name for the Waiver which will be displayed to the customer.
- Choose the time period for renewal.
- If you have created any waivers in the past and would like the customers who have those waivers to still be acceptable, check the box "Prior Waivers Active".
- Type in your employee password that you use to log into Dash.
- If it is the first time you are creating a waiver, you will see a Sample Waiver. Copy your new waiver text (Control C) and then highlight the text into Dash and paste it in (Control V).
- Once you have uploaded your waiver, scroll back up and Hit the Save button.
- Your waiver is now active and once a customer tries to log into their Dash Online account, they will be prompted to sign the waiver electronically.
In the settings section of the Waiver setup, there is a toggle to prompt the customers to confirm that they agree their waiver has been signed. .
This prompt will only appear in Dash Online and it will display a clickable link for them to see their waiver.
To view all of the customers in a given time period who have signed an on-line waiver or have added a Paper Waiver on their account, click the Reports button and then click All Reports. On the left hand side, select Customer and then "Waiver Report".
Current and non-current waivers can be modified. The pencil icon will take you into the Edit Waiver page. From there you can change the Prompt to Sign Again duration or the Active status. You cannot change the waiver text itself in the edit mode. You have to either create a copy of an existing version or start a new waiver to modify the text.
Deleting Waiver Signatures
Users with the Waiver Management authorization will see a delete button next to a customer's waiver from their customer profile page. WARNING. This action cannot be undone!
Below is the breakdown of the costs per waiver:
Online Waiver : $0.15 (all adults must sign a waiver in order to sign for their child)
Minor waiver: $0.05
Paper waiver: $0.15