Different program types can be created to help monitor the money coming in for specific programs. Once you have created your Program Types you want to monitor, they can be assigned to the products of your choosing.
Program Types can also be used to help customers view specific programs to register for either through your website or in DASH Online.
Creating New Program Types
- Press the "Settings" button in the upper right hand corner and click on Programs to create your new Program Types. You can also start typing in the word "Programs" in the global search box at the top of the screen.
- Click the + button and type the name of your new program.
- You can choose whether this Program should appear Online in your Program Finder for customers to filter by.
- If you have "Enabled the program tree for DASH online" on the company settings page, you will need to make sure you have the programs you want customers to see Online, clicked and if they are a "Team" type of season, you will want to select "Team Management". This will prompt the customer to either Join a Team or Create a Team.
- Press Save New Program.
Assigning Programs to Products
- Next, we need to assign the program types to the Products. Click on the "Settings" button and then press Products. You can also start typing in the word "Products" in the global search box at the top of the screen.
- You can choose to search by Product Category, such as Fee - Class, to pull up all of the class products in your system or search by and product name.
- Put a check box next to the products that you would like to label a specific Program Type.
- In the "Manage Selected Products" Box change the drop down to the program you want to assign the checked products to.
- Press the "Apply" Button.
Assigning Programs to Seasons
In order for Programs to appear in the Program Finder online, you must attach the Programs through the Season or Level Maintenance Page.
- Season Maintenance Page:
- Level Maintenance Page:
When you are ready to see the products associated to your Program Types, you can run these either through the GL Report or the Category Sales Report.
- If you select a program type as a filter, it will only display those products associated to that filter for the time period you have selected.