Non participants are profiles that can be created for contact only customers. These profiles do not require an address, phone number or birthdate. Team/Class/Camp rosters will not be displayed on their profile.
Creating a New Contact:
From the top drop down menu, press "Customer" and then Create.
- Select the Customer Type "Contact/Non-Participant".
- Type in the new customer's name and press "Next".
- Dash will search the system and provide you with any existing accounts to ensure you do not create a duplicate account. Click "Create" if this is a new participant.
- Fill out each of the fields in the New Account set-up form that you would like to. There are no required fields for this type of customer.
- Click "Save" when finished.