Dash Platform is a web-based, mobile enabled tool that allows your employees to manage all of the revenue associated parts of your enterprise. Key features of the program include:
- Designation of all “Facilities” (think of physical address locations) where customers will enjoy your programs and services in which you’ll create a virtual calendar to which you’ll schedule all revenue and non-revenue producing programming and rentals.
- Creation of Programming that allows customers to enroll in day care, classes, camps, and leagues via internet enabled devices including computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones using a shopping cart system that customers are used to using (Amazon, Staples, Dell).
- Tailor your customers’ online experience to follow your business rules and processes such as:
- set required deposit levels for creating teams
- allow customers to enroll in full week only camps or day by day enrollment
- allow customer to purchase a required membership associated with program
- allow automatic discounts to be added to the shopping cart based on discount rules
The training that you and your staff will receive will allow you and/or your staff to create and organize all of your data that results in increased customer satisfaction, less workload for your staff, and increased program growth.
All in-person training that you receive is duplicated online for review and retention of the material.