There are several ways to integrate Dash within your website to make registration easier for customers. You can add the Dash Online Login page and embed customized Program Finders so customers can view and filter through your catalog of program offerings. Your website can also display Location, Season, and or Level Schedules as well as post the League Standings for public viewing. All of these update dynamically when employees/users make changes in the Dash Console (Admin side). You can also see visits to your company Dash Online using Google Analytics.
- Dash Online Login Link
- Program Finder
- Location Schedules
- Season/Level Schedule
- League Standings
- Google Analytics
To add the Dash Online link to your website, add the following HTML:
<a href="https://apps.dashplatform.com/dash/?cid=companycode">Customer Login</a>
Note: you will need to change companycode to be your own company code (ID used to login to Dash Console).
Example: The code <a href="https://apps.dashplatform.com/dash/?cid=arenasports">Customer Login</a> will result in a link that displays: Customer Login
This Dash Online start page will show your Company News and Facebook Feed.
Customers can view start date, day of the week, time, program details, availability (register, join or waitlist).
You can add the program finder to your website with the following html:
- Copy this link below and be sure to replace YOUR_Company_ID within the URL.
- Go to the page within your website where you would like the schedule to appear.
- (optional) Click the change button and select which facility you want to show and click the search button.
- Copy the URL in your browser. Should look something like
- Optionally add "&filters=0" if you don't want user to change the date.
- Add the following html src to your website
You can add league or season schedules to your external website so users don't have to login to see them.
Add the following html to your website:
<iframe width="700px" height="700px" frameborder="no" scrolling="auto" src="https://apps.dashplatform.com/dash/?action=PublicIFrame/schedule&cid=companycode&noheader=1&leagueID=LEAGUE_ID"></iframe>
* Your league ID's are listed on your Level Settings page in Dash
To include league standings on your website using an iframe:
- In Dash, go to the league standings page for your facility (replace YOUR_COMPANY_CODE with the text you enter on the DASH login page for the Company field)
- Select a Location and Season under the Search Options panel and verify that the standings are displaying as expected.
- Copy the following HTML and paste it on your website where you want the standings to display:
<iframe width="700px" height="700px" frameborder="no" scrolling="auto" src="URL_HERE"></iframe>
Replace URL_HERE with the URL from your browser that is open to the league standings page from above; you may optionally add &filters=false to hide the Search Options panel and &nav=false to hide the Navigation links.
<iframe width="700px" height="700px" frameborder="no" scrolling="auto" src="https://apps.dashplatform.com/dash/?cid=arenasports&Action=leagues&noheader=true&filters=false&nav=false&facilityID=6&seasonID=2217"></iframe>
The above HTML would show this on your website:
With Google Analytics you can link your Dash Online to view customer web traffic, transactions, and revenue collected through Dash Online.
Give Google a day to catch up, and then you'll start to see your customer's online purchases show up in your account, categorized by GL Code.
You can also track the effectiveness of your Constant Contact email campaigns to determine if they result in Ecommerce conversions. (<- Click for more info)