If you keep track of player jersey numbers for a team, DASH has two different places where this information can be entered, the team roster and an individual game sheet.
From the team roster page on the Admin side, you can enter each player's Jersey number next to their name and age.
- Click the Edit button to add a jersey number. Make sure the cursor is inside the box and type in a letter or number.
- Once you have finished adding the number, click the Team "Save" button.
NOTE: Any jersey numbers that have been added on the team roster, will appear on the game sheets.
Some teams change their jersey number for each game. In this case, you would not store a jersey number on the Team roster page but you can enter the player's jersey number for each game on the game sheet. This could be important when needing to look back at cards given or goals scored for example as long as the referee notes the player's jersey numbers.
- Go to the game event in the calendar and under "Tools" press "Game Sheet".
- Place a check mark next to "enter scores/stats".
- Next to the "Goal" stats box is a check box for attendance. You must check this box to display the player was there that game.
- To the left of the player's names, you will see the jersey number column.
- Place your cursor inside the box and enter in the jersey number for each of the players. In order to add a jersey, you must have marked the player in the attendance column.
- When finished, click "Save Game Sheet".