Blocking Rules can be set up to prevent events from being booked on an associated resource or sub-resource if a conflicting event is already scheduled. For example, booking a resource for "Entire Facility" will block off all other resources and their sub-resources.
From the Resource Management page, select the resource to add blocking rules to.
Select which resource or sub-resource the new blocking rule is for.
- Entire Facility blocks Field 1 (entire resource)
- Entire Facility blocks Field 2 (entire resource)
Once the rules are all created it will be simple to book the whole facility. In our example you won't need to create blocking rules for your sub-resources since the entire resource is blocked.
A good example for sub-resource blocking is if a playing surface can be sold as half field or quarter field rentals
- Field 1 (Half Field 1) blocks Field 1 (Quarter Field A)
- Field 1 (Half Field 1) blocks Field 1 (Quarter Field B)
- Field 1 (Half Field 1) blocks Field 1 (entire resource)