In order to get to the Resource Management page you can either start typing "Resources" in the global search box or click on Settings in the upper right hand corner and click on Resources.
- Select the location where the new resource should be added and press the "+" symbol to add a new Resource.
- Fill out all of the required fields marked with a red triangle along with any other settings you wish to add at this time. Extra help information is provided on fields with a question mark icon. Hover over the icon with your cursor or tap it for more information on the field.
- Once you save your Resource, you are taken to the newly created Resource page where you can edit the Resource settings.
Additional Resource Options
- Resource Hours: Set the hours for the Resource to be available in the Booking Manager.
- Sub Resource: Create subsections of Resources so that you can schedule multiple events at one time on a single Resource.
- Blocking Rules: Blocking rules allow you to block one or more resources when a specific resource has been booked for an event.
- For example, if you have an event for the Entire Facility you would want to create a Resource called "Entire Facility". Then create blocking rules for each of your other resources saying that when the "Entire Facility" in use, you cannot book anything else.