The mass invoice feature allows you to assign multiple customers to any shopping cart and create an open invoice for each customer. Customers can then go online and pay for their open invoices. These items can be either linked to the Program they are signed up for (for example class, camp, team, or alternative program) or they can be completely separate. For example, I may have a soccer team that I need to invoice each player on the roster for a set of jerseys. In this case, I would not want to tie this to the team fee portion of the roster. However, if I wanted to charge each player additional tournament fees, referee fees, etc, I may want to lump those into their base team fee they are paying.
Here is how this would work:
- Go to the Cash Register/Point of Sale and add your product(s) to the shopping cart
- Navigate to the Group roster that each player is on
- Select "Assign Roster to Cart" from the dropdown menu
- Click the "x" next to any customer you do not want to invoice.
- Click Invoice Customers button when ready. You have one last chance to modify who you want to send this open invoice to at this point. You can also add a note to the customers which will be included in the email receipt (if you choose to email them).
- There is a toggle on this page which is defaulted to "on" which will add the item in the cart to the Program's roster fee that the customer is supposed to pay. If you choose to not have this on, it will just create an open invoice not related at all to the roster.
- Once you have created the open invoice(s), if you selected for the amount to be added to the team roster, then this will appear like this below: