The mass invoice feature allows you to assign multiple customers from any program roster to an item from the cash register and create an open invoice for each customer. Customers can then go online and pay for their open invoices or you can set up a payment schedule to automatically collect the invoice if the customer has a saved credit card on file. These items can be either linked to the Program they are signed up for (for example class, camp, team, or alternative program) or they can be completely separate. For example, I may have a soccer team that I need to invoice each player on the roster for a set of jerseys. In this case, I would not want to tie this to the team fee portion of the roster. However, if I wanted to charge each player additional tournament fees, referee fees, etc, I may want to lump those into their base team fee they are paying. Another reason to use the mass invoicing feature is for creating an invoice for Monthly Day care fees.
How it Works
- Go to the Cash Register/Point of Sale and add your product(s) to the shopping cart
- Navigate to the Group roster that each player is on
- Select "Assign Roster to Cart" from the dropdown menu
- In the cart, press the "Invoice Customers" button.
- Click the box next to any customer you do not want to invoice.
- If you would like to create an automatic payment schedule to be collected via Dash (if credit card is saved on customer's profile), you can set a payment or collection date for all of the invoices being created.
- You can also add a note to the customers which will be included in the email receipt (if you choose to email them). For example for the payment plan option, you may want to include the date the invoice will be collected on for their records.
- There is a checkbox on this page which is defaulted to "on" which will add the item in the cart to the Program's roster fee that the customer is supposed to pay. If you choose to not have this on, it will just create an open invoice not related at all to the roster.
- After clicking the Invoice button you will see a Summary page including whether the customer has a valid credit card on file.
- Once you have created the open invoice(s), if you selected for the amount to be added to the team roster, then this will appear like this below: