There are several locations where staff can be added to events in Dash.
To access the Event Search page you can type in "Event Search" in the global search box or click on Reports and go to the Programs section on the left hand side.
- Select the events that you need to have staff assigned to by either choosing a season or entering a date range.
- Click the associated box next to the event.
- Press the "Update" button to Assign Employees.
- A box will appear to enter the staff member's name and click Add.
- After the Employee has been added you can view this in the Event Search if you click the check box for Show Instructors or Show Referees.
- As an added convenience, if you wish to replace all of the existing staff that match the type that you are adding, you can check the box labeled "Clear existing employees of the same type" before clicking "Add".
Class Page/Team Page
From a Class or Team page, you can click on the Schedule tab on the left side of the screen. There is a "+Add" button where you can choose to assign an instructor or referee to the events that are associated to the program in the calendar.
Event Page (from calendar)
You can also add a staff member from an event in the calendar by opening up the event and clicking the "Add Employee" button.
Subscribing to Employee Calendar
If employees have been added to events in Dash, they can subscribe to them in their own personal calendar. This can be done by clicking "Profile" under their name in the upper right hand corner. This brings you to the employee set-up page which also displays all of the authorizations they are assigned to. From here, the employee can choose to subscribe to Google Calendar or subscribe to an alternate calendar application already on their computer.