When transferring a customer from class to class or team to team, make sure there is a payment made already. If the customer has not paid anything, then simply drop the customer from the one roster and add them to the new one.
For example, if I want to transfer someone from a Cottontail to a Thumper class at a different time, here are the steps:
- Go to the customer profile page and click on the existing class that they are wanting to transfer out of.
- Click the "arrow" button next to the customer's name on the class page.
- Choose the class the customer wants to transfer into and click Search.
- In some cases, the customer may have paid a different amount than what the new class is prompting for. This could be because of a price difference between the class or if there are more or less classes offered in the season. Be sure that when your shopping cart appears, if there is a difference in the amounts owed, either you take payment for this or create a credit for the customer to use as they choose.
- In my example, the two classes are the same price. Press Continue Transfer button.
- The next screen will display the total amount crediting from last class vs what the customer will show as paid for the new class. If done correctly, it should balance out to $0.
- After modifying the class amount (if needed), press Check-out.
- Create a payment note saying that you are transferring the customer from one class to another. Take payment information (if needed) and choose whether you want to send the invoice to your customer. Hit Process Checkout.
- The customer will now be off the original roster and payment will be moved to new class roster.