This report allows you to view customers who have suspensions on their account at any given time period. It can be found by clicking on the Customer Icon and selecting the Suspensions report or typing "Suspensions" in the Search Box.
- To add a Suspension to a customer's account, go to the profile page and on the left hand side under the More Tab click the Suspend button.
- Add the date the "Action" occurred on and how long the Suspension will be for.
- Enter in what the Foul was, if applicable.
- Choose the roster the player is on when the suspension occurred and any notes about the suspension you want to have on the account.
- Hit Save.
- When a customer is suspended, they will appear on the Daily Checklist on the date they are usually scheduled to be there as an alert to your staff (game, class, or camp event).
- The suspended player will appear on the roster with a "Suspended" message next to them.
- The customer that has been suspended will not be able to access their Online account during their suspension.
- Team managers can see if anyone on their team has an active suspension.