With the Pass feature you can charge your customer a flat fee for the Pass, provide them a discount of your choice, track the number of times the pass has been used and even track the Unearned vs Earned revenue.
- Create your Pass by starting to type "passes" in the global search box or by clicking on the Settings button in the upper right hand corner. On the left hand side, select the Products section and then press "Passes".
- Click + Button to create a new Pass Type.
- Name your Pass (keep in mind that your pass name will appear to your customers so have it make sense).
- Type in the quantities you want to offer your customers. Separate by commas for multiple pass options.(ex. 5, 10, 50)
- Search for the pass product the customer will be purchasing.
- Note: This product should be set up ahead of time with it's own GL Code for tracking purposes to report the Unearned vs Earned revenue.
- For Month(s), pick a the number of months or specific date for however many months out.
- For Year(s), you can either pick the number of years, pick a date or day and month that the membership will expire.
- If you choose the 31st as the "Expires On" date, then the membership will use the maximum number of days in that month.
- From the Pass Type settings page click the + button
- Enter a products that can be used to redeem the pass
- Click "Add Redeemable Product"
- Repeat steps 1-3 to add all redeemable products
- Go to the customer profile page that will be purchasing the Pass. On the right hand side of the page, you will see the section for Passes. Click New.
- Choose the quantity or units the customer would like to purchase and press the shopping cart icon when finished.
- Proceed to checkout.
- When the customer is ready to use their Pass, you will begin to ring up the qualifying product in your shopping cart.
- Note: This product must be listed in the Pass set-up page.
- If a customer would like to purchase more of their Passes, this can be done on their profile page by clicking the "Refill" button In the Pass section.
- Customers can also refill or buy passes Online if you have the pass set to be available online.