If a staff member is interested in looking at a Facility calendar in Dash to see how many games a referee is scheduled for, here is how you can set this up in Dash:
- For each one of your fields, create a new resource that is called "Staff or "Ref" and then the name of the field. For example if the name of your Field is East then label your new resource "Staff East".
- You will need to re-organize your own personal view of your calendar so that the Staff resource sits right next to the Field resource.
- Create a customer profile for your referee.
- Most facilities schedule referee's using either a scheduling software or even excel. Once the schedule is set, click the first day and time on the calendar when their first block will begin. Let's say Connor has a 3 game block starting at 6:25 on the Main field (see picture).
- Starting at 6:25 on the calendar, create a Rental for the 3 games needed (see picture).
- Be sure to attach the Ref as the customer so that they can log into Dash Online and see their Rentals (schedule) and get reminders via e-mail. If the refs want to see the Rentals in Dash Online, they would need to go to the Calendar and search for Rentals. As long as you published them on-line, they will be able to see them on-line. Otherwise, they will just receive the automatic rental reminder.
- You can run the Rental Report to see how many game blocks your ref's are doing in a given time period. This is why it is important to write in the name of the rental how many games they are doing in the block. You could schedule them one game at a time but it would be a little more time consuming.