With the scheduler tool you can create an entire season's schedule in one screen.
Start typing "class and camp scheduler" in the main search box or it can be found under the Programs menu, click on Tools.
- Select the season you need to schedule.
- You can choose to schedule all at the same time because all of the classes or camps will appear once you select a season, or you can filter by a specific level or league.
- Each class will appear and a suggested series of classes will display according to the start date that is set at the season, league or class level.
- Choose a resource, ensure the start date and time is correct.
- Once you have made your necessary changes put a check box next to the class name and hit the "save checked" button.
You can create dates ahead of time for the scheduler to avoid where no classes or camps will be scheduled.
- From the Scheduler page, click on "Manage Blackout Dates" button.