Here is how to create a new Employee account in DASH:
- Click on Settings in the upper right hand corner and select the "Users" Page. This takes you to the User Maintenance Page.
- To create a new User, click on the "+" symbol. A modal window will appear on your screen.
- Create a Login name. If left blank it will be generated for you.
- If you plan on allowing them to have access to DASH, type in a password for them to use when they log into DASH Console. Keep in mind that the password must be between 5 and 20 characters and contain at least one capital letter or non alpha numerical number.
- The email notifications toggle can be turned on so that the user receives email alerts when a customer registers or a comment is added to the program they are assigned to.
- Press "Submit" when finished.
- NOTE: At the Company Settings page, there is an option to set a Password Policy for all Users. This may prompt Users to change their password every 90 days (PCI Compliant), 365 days (Non-PCI Compliant), or Never change (Non-PCI Compliant).
Assigning User Roles
- Once the User has been created, you will be prompted to assign Roles to their account.
- Assign the Roles you would like them to have. Normal User is the typical default authorization for all new employees.
- If you have more than one location at your business, you can select which location the Role should be applied to for the User.
- This page will auto save as you make changes to it so there is no "save" button.