In order to create Classes in DASH, you need to follow this step by step guideline. I have created some video's on how to set-up, from scratch, a Lil'Kicker season for example.
- Create Season
- Create product (per class rate). Classes are set up to charge per class so be sure that if you are offering a 13 week session for $182 that you set your per class rate to $14. This is especially important when you need to pro-rate for classes after the session has already began.
- Create your Levels for the classes.
- Create your class rosters.
- Use the Class Scheduler feature to assign all of the classes to the calendar.
- Test in both the DASH Console and Online and to make sure everything comes up correctly.