In order to create Camps in DASH, you need to follow this step by step guideline.
- Create your daily rate for the camp by going to Product Management. Make sure you choose the category "Fee - Class" when creating this new product.
- Next, you will need to create a new Season. It is helpful to have the season description in the name. For example "Summer Camp 2014" or "School Break Camp Oct-Dec 2014".
- Create your Levels. With camps, you may offer a half day and a full day option so it is best to create multiple Levels because each one of these will have a different price point.
- Choose the Camp Registration Type:
- Customer can choose which days to register for - Pick this option if you would like to offer a camp where a customer can pick and choose which days they would like to attend
- Customer can choose which weeks to register for - Requires your customers to register for the entire calendar week.
- Customer registers for all camp events - Requires your customers to register for the entire series of camp.
- Here is how it will look when you need to register the customer in DASH if you have set it up for a half day camp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNghd75MZh0
- Here is an example of what a customer will see when they register for the same half day camp in MySAM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rzUQRK0WU