EMV, Contactless Payments and More!
Dash Payments powered by OpenEdge provides a secure and seamless transition to using EMV (chip cards) and Contactless Payments (Apple & Google Pay). And because of the volume of transactions in Dash, we can meet or beat any current merchant rates.
** Please note that EMV, Apple & Android Pay, signature capture and decline minimizer are only supported when set up through OpenEdge. Payflow Pro does not support these features.
To get started please fill out out the EMV setup form!
Dash Credit Card Benefits
- NO more chargebacks! You're no longer responsible for chargebacks related to Non-EMV cards.
- Signature capture on new terminals and signature is automatically stored on receipt.
- Save Money! Because of the volume of transactions that run through Dash, we're able to beat or meet any rates of your current rates and save you money.
- Apple & Android Pay
- Decline Minimizer - Saved cards are automatically updated when cards expire.
- ACH Payments - Automatic payments collected for payment schedules and memberships.
- Security! EMV technology helps prevent card theft and fraud.
- Support! The same great support you get with Dash is now part of your payment hardware and merchant accounts.
- What does this mean if I continue to swipe cards that are EMV capable?
"After an Oct. 1, 2015, deadline created by major U.S. credit card issuers MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express, the liability for card-present fraud will shift to whichever party is the least EMV-compliant in a fraudulent transaction."
- This means that the liability could fall on the merchant for fraudulent transactions paid with a chip-pin card. However, in the sports industry, the financial risk is low and extremely rare since it only affects in-person Point of Sale transactions that are charged back at a later date.
- This is a top priority task and we have dedicated, full-time development resources working to implement a solution as soon as possible. Continue to use best practices when conducting card-present transactions for all types of credit cards, such as ID verification with any purchase.
For more information on EMV and US-based processors please read below.