If you have an account already in DASH Online but do not know it or forgot it all together, here are the steps to reset it.
- From the main login screen, there is a "forgot my password" option.
- Enter in your email address that was used to create the account initially and verify that you are not a robot. Press the "Send Reset Email" button.
- The reset email can take up to 15 minutes to receive so be patient. If you do not receive it, check Spam and/or Bulk folders.
- From the reset email, press the link provided. Keep in mind that the link will expire after 4 hours and can only be used once.
- The next page will pull up all accounts that are associated to the email address. It is best to select the adult's account to reset the password for. Enter in a new password and press the "Update Password" button.
- There will be a Login prompt at the top of the page. Enter in your new login credentials and away you go!