This article will go over the steps of how a player on a team can invite others to join. Be sure to check out our article on how to Register a New Team if you have not done that step yet.
- Log into your DASH Online account by clicking the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner.
- From the home page of DASH Online, you will see a list of teams, classes, and camps that you and your family are on. If you are looking at a specific Team on your profile, you will see an "Invite" button.
- From the Invite page you will see the requirements needed (age, sex, etc). You can enter in more than one email address to invite as long as they are separated by commas. You can also create a custom comment to your players. You can tell them what everyone needs to pay for example.
- Here is an example of an email that a customer received when invited to a team. From the email, they can click on the "Join" button and will then be prompted to Login to DASH Online.
- Once they have logged into their account from pressing the link in the email, this is the screen they will see.
- After they have selected the Register button, they may see the option to pay for the team. This may be an optional field if the required deposit has not been met yet.
- If the customer chooses to pay a deposit, here is how that will look with the shopping cart.
- Once the payment information has been entered and the transaction is complete, an email receipt will be sent for their records.