The following instructions will walk through the process of how a customer from DASH online can log into their account and register a new private team.
Logging into DASH Online
- From the DASH Online login page, click the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner.
- If you have never logged into DASH Online before and have not participated at the park or facility before, click the "Create Account" button to fill out the necessary contact information for you and your family. The system will double check to make sure an account has not already been created with the same information and will alert you if there is already one in the system. Once you have filled out the form, an email will be sent to the new user to verify the account is valid. Once the new customer has logged into the DASH Online account and it has been validated, you will be able to proceed to register.
- If you have an account created already for you, click the "I forgot my password". button. An email will be sent to to prompt a password reset.
Registering a Team
- Once you are logged into your account, you will see two options to click for "Registration".
- Next, you will be prompted with who you are wanting to register. If you are registering a youth team as a team manager, be sure to select yourself (adult) to register.
- The following screen will display one of 2 screens. You may see a screen that displays a list of different programs such as Classes, Camps, Teams, etc OR another option could display a more detailed program description like Adult Leagues, Youth leagues, Sports Camps, Preschool, etc.
- If you are a team manager, choose "yes" on the screen.
- Select the correct location (facility) you are wanting to add your team into. This will pull up the correct team seasons available for registration.
- The next screen will allow you to select a level (league) you are wanting to register your team in.
- Add your team's name or if you have a team in the past, you will be able to move that old roster over to the new season. Make sure you have selected the correct season and level for your team.
- In some cases, you may need to pay a deposit in order to create a new team. If this is the case, you will see screen that looks like this. At this point, the team has not been created yet.
- After clicking the "Pay Deposit" button your required amount will be added to the shopping cart. Enter in the credit card to pay. This credit card will be stored on your customer profile because you are paying a deposit. This can be used in the future for purchases done at the facility or park in person.
- The next screen will be a verification that you have successfully registered and that a receipt has been emailed.