In order for your customers to start seeing resources online, make a reservation request, or book an available resource, there are some steps you must take first.
In order to turn the Online Booking feature on, you must go to the Company Settings page and see the "Add On" section. The System Admin user can toggle the feature on once they have agreed to the terms.
To access the Resources page, you can type the word "Resources" in the global search box or click on the Settings tab in the upper right hand corner and select "Resources".
- We have removed the availability toggles that used to display on the main Resources page. This information is now gathered in the Booking Options area of DASH.
- Resource Settings: If you select a resource from the list, you will see it's specific settings. There are some that may need to be changed if it will be displayed Online to your customers.
- Name: This name should be clear and understandable since this is what the customer will see predominantly when searching.
- Description: The description will appear when a customer selects a resource to search by. This should be very detailed.
- Booking Options: We have removed Rate Structures and the Bookable hours from the Booking Settings section and instead, this is where you can select Booking Options for the Resource. This will override any Booking Options currently set to the Resource Type.
- Address: If you have a resource that is located at a different physical address, you should enter this because a map will be generated for all of your resources available.
- DASH Online Settings:
- Resource Contact: Enter an Employee/User that should be "responsible" for any Online Booking requests. A task will be emailed to this employee when a customer requests a specific time to reserve this resource. This user will also receive an email when a customer has Booked a Reservation online.
- Resource Images: Images of the resource can be added to view online.
- Each resource can have it's own custom amenities assigned to them to aid customers in their search on DASH Online. Simply start typing an amenity and press enter when you are finished. To remove one, press the "x" next to it.