A Fund type can be assigned to a specific set of products and reported on to see how much you have received for that particular Fund. For example, you may have a Capital or a Scholarship Fund.
- From the global search bar, type in "Product Funds" or press the Settings section in the upper right hand corner. On the left hand side under the Products area, you will see the "Product Funds" tile.
- Click the "Add" Button to create a new Fund type. You can edit an existing one by simply clicking the name. Product Funds cannot be deleted or inactivated.
- From the global search bar, type in "Products" or press the Settings section in the upper right hand corner. On the left hand side under the Products area, you will see the "Products" tile.
- Search for the product(s) that need to be assigned to a Fund. Select the product.
- On the product edit page, there is a "Fund" section where you can start typing in the Fund account that you would like this product assigned to.
We have added a new option to the existing Jasper report called "Cash Basis GL". This report can be found by either typing in the name of the report in the global search box or you can press the "Reports" drop down and select "All Reports". You will see the report under the Financial section.
- Select the Location and Dates you want to view.
- There is a new check box to show "Assigned Fund". You can also filter your report to only display transactions that are assigned to a Fund Type.